- UGG slippers are my favorite. These and these are great inexpensive options.
- Barely Awake PJ set from Macy’s
- Polar Bear Fuzzy Socks from Nordstrom. I love these, these, and these too.
- Lands Ends Slippers
- Monogrammed PJ bottoms from Mark and Graham. This monogram tee would pair perfectly.
- J Crew Sleep Set.
- Luxurious Robes from Macy’s. Or this one, this one and this one.
One of my favorite things about Christmas as a newlywed is starting our own traditions for our new family. I loved my childhood memories of waking up Christmas morning and spending time with my family, but it feels really special to begin new traditions that we will one day share with our children. One of the traditions we started last year was gifting each other new comfy cozy pajamas on Christmas eve. We started a fire, baked cookies for Santa, and put on White Christmas. It was such a wonderful cozy evening and I know we need to really enjoy this tradition before little ones start running around and changing the peaceful vibe. If you are like us and have this family PJ tradition, or just want some comfy cozy lounge wear, this Holiday Gift Guide is perfect for you! I love the barely awake PJ set because it perfectly captures how I feel in the morning, and it is too perfect for the months of hibernation!
Do you have any fun holiday traditions with your family? We are always looking for more ideas, so please share in the comments below!